Knoxville Bankruptcy Lawyers
Bankruptcy can serve as a Fresh Start and set you up for a successful financial future. Debt worries are a terrible burden to carry.
Most people with debt problems are eligible for bankruptcy relief, but anyone that has debt issues should consult with a Knoxville bankruptcy lawyer to understand if bankruptcy is an option for you and how it will affect your assets.
There are several different kinds of bankruptcy cases. We refer to these different types of cases as “Bankruptcy Chapters.” Each of the bankruptcy chapters is designed for a different purpose.
- Chapter 7, often called straight bankruptcy, is intended to relieve you from the burden of most ordinary debts, such as credit cards and other unsecured debts.
- Chapter 13 is a reorganization case. Chapter 13 allows the restructuring of certain types of debts and then lets you pay your debts under new terms while giving you and your property court protection from creditors.
We can guide you towards the remedy that will work the best for your situation. The whole point of bankruptcy is to give you a Fresh Start. Misfortune and financial mistakes can strike anyone. Why spend the rest of your life paying for yesterday’s mistakes, if you don’t have to? Let us show you a better way.
The bankruptcy lawyers at Wykoff & Sikes, PLLC are dedicated to helping people that are in need of debt relief. In challenging economic times, people may find themselves unable to meet their financial obligations. Our Knoxville bankruptcy attorneys have helped many clients like you obtain the debt relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
If you are experiencing overwhelming debt, wage garnishment, lawsuits, collection, or repossession, we can help you. When you contact our offices, you will speak to an experienced and skilled bankruptcy attorney who will help you navigate your legal options.
NEED A FRESH START?
We can help you with Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy.
- Creditor Harassment
- Utility Shut Offs
- Your Home
- Your Vehicle
- Your Wages
- Your Furniture
- Your Peace of Mind
- Credit Cards
- Medical Bills
- Payday Loans
We can help you understand these common questions:
- How do I file for bankruptcy in Tennessee?
- Does bankruptcy eliminate my debts?
- What debts are covered in bankruptcy?
- What debts are not covered in bankruptcy?
- Will bankruptcy stop a foreclosure or repossession?
- Contact A Knoxville Bankruptcy Lawyer For Help
Contact A Knoxville Bankruptcy Lawyer TODAY!
Our bankruptcy attorneys in Knoxville are dedicated to helping clients get out from underneath their debt. We help people and families with bankruptcy protection – we help people file for chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy under the bankruptcy law code. Contact us TODAY for help!